Residential & Commercial Docks at the Lake of the Ozarks
“WE LIKE IT ROUGH!”
Dock Construction Services
Rough Water Docks can provide for all your needs, in a cove or the main channel. We will build a dock to handle the water!
- I-Beam construction for rough water and main channel.
- Truss dock for calmer water. Our truss dock includes the same engineering with 10″ trusses which are great for the quiet parts of the Lake.
- We also offer a variety of options to help your dock withstand the Rough Water at the lake including:
- Stiff arm braces
- Frame bracing
- and more!
New and Used Lifts available
- Certified Poly Lift Dealer
- Drew Boat Lift Company Dealer
Rough Water Docks is in business for your business.
- Build to your design and specifications
- Engineering drawing
- Delivery and Set-up
- A few of our commercial projects include: Millstone, Captain Ron’s, Paradise, Franky & Louie’s and Coconuts.
Our crew can handle any problems you may have. We are very experienced and get any job done in a timely manner.
Dock Pushing on the Lake of the Ozarks
Dock pushing, relocating & installing used docks anywhere on the Lake of the Ozarks
Rough Water Dock provides dock pushing. From Dam to Dam and every were in between. Rough Water Docks provides affordable and timely dock pushing.
Ask about professional installation, with 24 years experience we know how to get it done right.
Rip Rap, Stone Work, Piers and More
Rough Water Dock is your go-to for all your dock needs.
- Rip Rap
- Stone and Masonry work
- Tiki Bars
- Dock Sheds
- Dive Platforms
- Authorized Wet Step Dealer